[vc_row type=”full_width_background” full_screen_row_position=”middle” bg_color=”#ffffff” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” top_padding=”60″ bottom_padding=”60″ overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” width=”1/4″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
We help our clients achieve operational excellence
OGx Consulting’s Operations Practice works with senior executives to help them solve their toughest and most complex problems by bringing an approach to executable strategy by combining deep industry knowledge, rigorous analysis, and insight to enable confident action.
Considering our extensive expertise in operations, we provide a level of operations proficiency unique to management consulting firms. We take a holistic view to operations to include operational excellence, integrated program management, and enterprise performance improvement.
Combining deep functional skills and product, process, and service-industry experience, OGx helps clients build competitive and differentiating operations capabilities that deliver value while allowing companies to operate profitably and invest in the future.
Our Operations Consulting Focus
Operational excellence is a philosophy of leadership, teamwork, and problem solving resulting in continuous improvement throughout an organization by focusing on the needs of the customers, empowering employees, and optimizing existing activities in the process.
We believe that Operational Excellence is a valuable differentiator because it enables a company to achieve breakthrough and measurable performance improvements by focusing on the factors that enhance flexibility and speed to market, quality and reliability, and customer value.
In order to help organizations achieve operational excellence, we have designed a comprehensive toolbox that can be tailored to support each client’s unique situation and successful outcomes. We accomplish this by focusing on:
- LEAN transformation: To transform the way people think and behave within an organization to be more of a problem-solving mindset is no easy task and varies from industry-to-industry, company-to-company, and person-to-person. It requires discipline, investment and a belief that we can make things better. At OGx we have designed a proven lean transformational model that is guaranteed to accelerate business performance.
- LEAN Business Process Re-engineering: In the 1990s, business process reengineering (BPR) often got a bad name because of its single-minded focus on cost reduction and elimination of labor. LEAN BPR approaches, in contrast, focus on increasing the quality of products, services, and processes. They change the value propositions offered to clients. By doing so, they alter competitive positions and change brand perceptions. Lean organizations are also more likely to increase employment because they offer a superior product.
- LEAN Six Sigma: At OGx we are skilled at combining the speed and agility of Lean and the discipline and precision of Six Sigma to deliver breakthrough performance and sustainable results. Lean provides the platform and sets the core principles—focus on value from the customer’s viewpoint, eliminate waste, and pursue perfection. Six Sigma provides a precise problem-solving process that centers on hard data and measurements. When deployed properly, a Lean Six Sigma transformation is a powerful approach to delivering short-term process efficiencies while building longer-lasting capabilities. Both Lean and Six Sigma prompt the cultural and skill changes necessary to achieve the next stage of performance.
Operations & Performance Improvement
We help you review, improve, and monitor the performance of your business operations to reduce costs and create a sustainable improvement of your services and processes. We address core business operations as well as corporate functions.
We help you manage your enterprise performance by using appropriate financial and non-financial information.
- Definition and implementation of KPIs – based on Strategic Review, e.g. Balanced scorecard;
- Definition of Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics support;
- Implementation of reporting improvement and measurement initiatives;
- Integrated information sourcing (financial, operational, competitive and marketplace).
At OGx we approach Strategy Deployment as a management system that aligns – both vertically and horizontally – an organization’s functions and activities with its strategic objectives.
Strategy Deployment is also a process that releases creativity in each Team Member as goals are developed in a dynamic, catch-ball process that involves a dialogue between each level of management about annual corporate objectives. This engaged dialogue promotes the capability of the organization to manage based on a clearly defined purpose.
Organizational Change Management
Our Organizational Change Management services align people strategies with business strategies and address the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach their transformation objectives.
OGx’s Organizational Change Management experts assist clients with managing change effectively, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing performance management strategies. Our team of experts can help organizations design and implement solutions that deliver change interventions to enable the success of the organization’s transformation goals.
Asset Performance Management
Our Asset Performance Management services helps make your operations safer and more reliable while helping to ensure optimal performance at a lower sustainable cost. We enable intelligent asset strategies that balance three traditionally competing priorities—reducing cost, improving availability and reliability, and managing risk—to help optimize your overall asset and operational performance.