[vc_row type=”full_width_background” bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” top_padding=”48″ bottom_padding=”48″][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”cs-3″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″]
Management + Planning
From strategy to implementation, we deliver technology advice that helps drive transformation, improve productivity, and streamline business operations. Our practical and innovative solutions are linked to measurable goals to help you achieve competitive advantage.
OGx technology consultants work side by side organizations to first understand their local technology needs and desires, design IT strategies, develop technology architecture and design, and help with enterprise applications, sourcing, project management and operational management.
Our Capabilities – How we can help you
OGx has extensive experience in helping organizations in both the private and public sectors, make technology a strategic enabler of business success through our three interrelated service areas:
- IT/CIO Advisory Services
- IT Service Management
- Customized Systems and Software Development
Our Technology Consulting Focus:
IT/CIO Advisory Services
As an experienced group of former IT Executives, we are certain that our proven, unique and integrated approach will assist our clients in defining their key competencies, processes, organizational structure and performance measures required to become a world class, and value-creating IT organization. The end-to-end capabilities of our IT Advisory Services covers the range of CIO challenges, from defining IT strategy and managing the business/system architecture to measuring and maximizing IT value and performance. Thus, we believe that we are well positioned to serve as a strategic partner considering our capabilities.
- IT Strategy and Planning: We focus on integrating business and IT processes to allow for continuous assessment and necessary adjustments in response to new opportunities and changing market conditions.
- IT Transformation: We work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to reshape technology operations and organization to achieve their vision for IT, guiding them through what can be a turbulent, yet extraordinarily high-value change.
- Enterprise Architecture: We bring expertise in designing solution architecture, shaping technology change programs, developing strategic technology roadmaps, and building architecture capability within client organizations.
- IT Sourcing & Procurement: we examine the cost structures and service levels of current IT sourcing, whether insourced or outsourced, and evaluate the options to improve cost and service through internal adjustments, vendor selection, contract negotiation, and sourcing execution.
- IT Infrastructure Services: We evaluate IT strengths and risks across a wide array of IT Infrastructure Services—IT Service Management, Network/Infrastructure Services, Application Development, IT Security, IT Operating Models, etc. for current leaders looking to improve their organization.
- IT Value Management: We formalize the tools and processes needed to bring fiscal discipline to the IT function, enabling clients to run IT as a business.
OGx offers technology leaders a complete suite of services and tools supported by the broad knowledge base of our professionals. Our combined industry experience, functional business understanding, management capability, and technical depth can meet your specific needs in these areas.
IT Service Management (ITSM)
Recently ITIL version 3 entered into the market, followed by the ITIL 2011 edition. At the same time, most IT service organizations remain stuck at low IT service maturity levels, still trying to use ITIL version 2.
So, how can you use ITIL to improve your IT service organization, and how does this fit with the huge service management suites out there?
Considering our expert knowledge and experience in helping clients develop and implement pragmatic ITSM solutions that are focused on improving IT services delivery and support;
- We have proprietary tools to assess ITSM maturity against the different versions of ITIL as well as against information security standards and best practice. This allows us to quickly identify gaps and define a target operating model and roadmap. In the same context, we can provide vendor independent guidance for the selection of ITSM tools.
- We provide a full set of services that includes project management and change management capabilities.
The latter is one of the main keys to success; using ITIL requires organizational change, which is hard to do without additional help.
OGx assists our clients in planning and improvement of their services management capabilities by:
- Carefully understanding and assessing current capabilities as they relate to overall business objectives
- Defining a target state that integrates with business operations, financial realities and future business service strategies
- Crafting a solution aligned to leading industry practices and achieving individual client success
- Designing a business case that clearly conveys not only the costs to achieve an end state, but also includes a well-reasoned executive level cost-benefit and risk analysis
- Designing a phased roadmap meant to achieve measurable plateaus of enhanced capability
Customized Systems and Software Development
Harnessing the power of emerging technologies requires you to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within your own organization’s walls, and with your external partners, suppliers, and clients. At OGx our systems and software integration specialists can help you manage the complexities inherent with technology change, from requirements planning, to architecture testing, to deployment, and beyond. We offer a complete range of industry-leading services to help you, including systems enhancement, solution and platform integration, and program management support.
At OGx we bring an in-depth understanding of an organization’s business needs to each systems development project, working together with client teams and specialists to drive the analysis and technical design of software applications and integrated systems – including conceptual architectures, application architectures and designs, and software engineering. We have hands-on experience in agile development and are skilled in both traditional and hybrid development approaches, with deep experience in prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, performance testing, configuration and defect management, and production deployment.
Our capabilities include:
- Business process management
- Systems and solutions integrations
- Application design and architecture services
- Application modernization
- Custom application development .NET, J2EE, PHP, and HTML5