Why High Performance Leadership?
This interactive workshop is designed to help you understand practical ways to become a high-performance leader within your organization. It focuses on developing leadership capital, understanding how to inspire and motivate your team, building an awareness of high-performance culture, leveraging emotional intelligence to improve leadership influence, and being clear as to what high performance behaviors we expect from leaders, as used by world-class organizations to benchmark leadership capability.
- 36% of companies polled say their leadership development practices are still below average or poor.
- 42% say their companies’ growth plans are slowed by lack of access to the right leadership.
This workshop is a 4 Phase program that will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and practices to stand up your organization’s High-Performance Leadership initiative by addressing the following critical questions:
- What is leadership capital, and how to leverage it to improve organizational performance?
- What is your strategy for advancing High-Performance Leadership in your organization?
- How to develop a culture of High-Performance within your team?
- Master the characteristics of High-Performing Leaders
- Build leadership capital to influence organizational performance
- Understand the importance of developing the the 4-D system
- Learn the distinct perspectives of effective time management
- Lead with respect and dignity in the workplace
- Build effective relationships with both clients and staff
- Leverage project management to improve client experience and profitability
- Explore a range of tools and techniques to maximize personal effectiveness in their personal and professional life
- Make both effective and actionable goals and establish priorities