Agile practices are the modern foundations for adaptive, flexible, and evolutionary management. With rapidly accelerating technologies and even faster consumer demands, Agile’s accelerated feedback loops and iterative processes are critical for businesses to deliver successful projects on-time, on-budget, within scope, and with the highest quality.
Individuals that can understand and apply Agile concepts are better equipped to become thought leaders and agents of change at their organization, and drive Agile initiatives to successful outcomes.
A few benefits for Agile include:
- Higher quality project outcomes built from the ground up through an iterative process, results-driven design, etc.
- Customer-focused prioritization, ensuring workflows and deliverables are aligned to deliver the highest impact
- Short, incremental value delivery, resulting in faster return on investment and faster time-to-market products
The OGx ICAgile Certified Professional: Fundamentals of Agile training is a two day course that will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and methodology to understand Agile concepts and apply them at your organization by addressing the following critical questions:
- What is Agile? What are the foundational concepts that every Agile Practitioner needs to know?
- How can you leverage Agile concepts to more effectively engage team members and customers, and improve project outcomes?
- How can you become a thought leader and driver of Agile initiatives within your organization?
During this course, you will receive expert instruction from OGx’s experienced consultants, take part in interactive activities based on real-world examples, and perform a deep-dive into case studies that will allow you to ‘learn, see, and do’ all of the concepts and frameworks presented. Additionally, you will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional certification upon successful completion of the course.