Why Enterprise Architecture?
Change is a persistent challenge for organizations, and is only compounded by increasingly complex customer demands and sophisticated technologies. If your organization is multifaceted, transforming it in response to external forces of change while maintaining the integrity of your business and IT strategy can pose a significant obstacle. Enterprise Architecture (EA) provides a clear picture of your current state, your ideal state, and an executable plan of how to reach those goals, allowing your business to effectively respond to change.
- By the end of 2017, 20% of EA teams will oversee and recognize new business designs that influence business.
- Less than 10% of companies actively use Enterprise Architecture.
This workshop is a 4 Phase program that will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and methodology to stand up your organization’s Enterprise Architecture initiative by addressing the following critical questions:
- What is your current EA state? Do you have an EA strategy?
- What does EA program target state look like? What are your major gaps, and how to you can fix them?
- Is our EA implementation strategy as comprehensive as possible?
- Do we have an effective EA business case?
- Do you have the right tools/work products to support your EA program?
- Understand the Enterprise Architecture, and how to leverage them for maximum value
- Build a structured approach to developing your organization’s Enterprise Architecture capabilities
- Facilitate engagement between IT and the business, and align their respective requirements to create a cohesive whole
- Establish Enterprise Architecture capabilities assessment report
- Build a roadmap for the future that focuses on lasting value and sustaining EA change efforts