Agile Project Management practices are the modern foundations for adaptive, flexible, and evolutionary Project Management. With rapidly accelerating technologies and even faster consumer demands, Agile’s accelerated feedback loops and iterative processes are critical for businesses to deliver successful projects with on-time, on-budget, within scope, and with the highest quality.
IT projects that use an Agile methodology are three times more likely to succeed than projects using a waterfall approach. Agile methodologies are proven drivers to put organizations at the forefront of product development and innovative management.
A few benefits for Agile Project Management include:
- Higher quality project outcomes built from the ground up through an iterative process, results-driven design, etc.
- Customer-focused prioritization, ensuring workflows and deliverables are aligned to deliver the highest impact
- Short, incremental value delivery, resulting in faster return on investment and faster time-to-market products
The OGx Agile Project Management training is a two day course that will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and methodology to integrate Agile processes into your project management approach by addressing the following critical questions:
- What is Agile Project Management? Which aspects of Agile are best for your organization?
- How can you integrate Agile concepts into your PM process? How can you more effectively manage and deliver projects using Agile methodologies?
- How can you create and sustain an Agile culture?
During this course, you will receive expert instruction from OGx’s experienced consultants, take part in interactive activities based on real-world examples, and perform a deep-dive into case studies that will allow you to ‘learn, see, and do’ all of the concepts and frameworks presented.