Why Agile Leadership?
Agile is rapidly spreading to every kind of organization and is an increasingly ubiquitous component of effective project management strategies. As a leading alternative to traditional development methods, development teams and segments across all parts of an organization are using Agile management strategies to more effectively align their project teams and project outcomes with business priorities. The Agile approach has shown that functioning in today’s increasingly unpredictable world requires organizations to both think and act with greater flexibility.
- 44% of organizations say that a lack of experience and knowledge are leading contributors to failed Agile implementations.
- 75% of highly Agile organizations meet their goals/business intent.
- Agile organizations grow revenue 37% faster and generate 30% higher profits than non-Agile companies.
This workshop is a 4 Phase program that will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and methodology to stand up your organization’s Agile Leadership initiative by addressing the following critical questions:
- What does our ideal future state Agile Leadership program look like? What gaps are there between our current and future state?
- Is our Agile Leadership implementation strategy as comprehensive as possible?
- Do we have an effective business case? What does our roadmap for the future entail?
- Understand the fundamental components of Agile including Scrum, Sprint, and Kanban, and learn to leverage them for maximum impact
- Build a structured approach to developing your organization’s Agile Leadership capabilities
- Develop a transparent and nimble management team to empower project team members for maximum value delivery
- Learn how to overcome resistance and manage change during your Agile transformation
- Continuously improve your Agile Leadership skill set through the Agile Leadership Model