OG’s Advanced Project Portfolio Management Courses will provide your organization an effective way to implementation of Project Portfolio Management.(PPM) is a fundamental component of all value-driven organizations that want to maximize their returns on investments. Many organizations, however, find that, on average, 18% of projects fail and 43% of projects are over budget, late, or completed with less than required functions and features. Root causes to this gap can be bridged through effective PPM practices.
The OGx Project Portfolio Management training is a two day course that will provide you with the knowledge, tools, and methodology to build and lead your organization in advanced Project Portfolio Management by addressing the following critical questions:
- How do you manage multiple projects, investments, and conflicting resources?
- How can you improve project in-take and project delivery process?
- How do you identify and mitigate risks across a project portfolio that spans multiple disciplines?
- What are the most effective strategies for prioritizing projects for maximum value delivery?
- How do you overcome the challenges of implementing Project Portfolio Management?
During this course, you will receive expert instruction from OGx’s experienced consultants, take part in interactive activities based on real-world examples, and perform a deep-dive into case studies that will allow you to ‘learn, see, and do’ all of the concepts and frameworks presented.